Monday, December 7, 2009

06-12-2009

The card geeks monthly shop tournment.. i went on sunday
Got my self a 1st position using my futago deck, kinda of very lucky on that day, keep canceling damages.
A 3 W 1 L and then went for top 4
1L -> Lost to my friend.. lol a Fun deck (encore,draw deck).
3W -> 1W was Joel and Gerald's friend.. the 1 who uses nanoha deck..
2W was Joel (little buster deck)
3W was a regular player who uses Persona 3 and Persona 4 deck.

Went to Top 4
1st Battle -> Against Fate Stay Night (2W, 1L)
2nd Battle -> Against Shining Force (2W)

Anyways, the promo for the tournament was a Da Capo card! nice!

End of the day, bought myself 2 boxes of
Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo/Mai HiME/Mai Otome Extra Pack Volume 1.. still lack of 5 foil cards for full collection.. but i made myself a hime deck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment